Quality / eco pilot(s) (M,F,X)
You support the station manager in his responsibilities for quality running the operational quality control program at the station as described in the Station Quality Program (AQ10) to guarantee compliance with the Aviapartner standards, applicable regulations, and requirements of the customer airlines. You take care of Administration & Oversight of QMS on a station level. You function as a “liaison” between the station and Country Quality Manager (where applicable) and VP Quality & Environment.
- Safeguards the implementation and accuracy of the quality program
- Plans and follows up station audits and inspections, including the creation of the audit plan and organization of internal audits and audits for subcontractors at his/her station.
- Provides support for external audits and follows-up on corrective/preventive actions and closure of findings within agreed deadlines for internal and external audits.
- Performs quality inspections and audits when qualified.
- Ensures initial gap analysis and follow up on changes of airport or airlines requirements.
- Keeps procedures, working instructions and airlines manuals for the station up to date on the intranet appropriate page.
- Provides and publishes quality information in the appropriate management and/or communication tool (Intranet Quality, Q-Pulse, QualityNet) within set deadlines.
- Responsible for Quality certification at his/her station (ISO/ISAGO, etc.).
- Co-ordinates quality systems such as ISO and ISAGO at his/her station (for stations with ISO9001 the quality pilot is the management representative).
- Ensures quality monitoring in line with AQ10 Station Quality Program
- Ensures quality reporting in line with AQ10 Station Quality Program Reports regularly about quality issues, quality performance and perception to his/her management team at his/her station.
- Reports without delay on internal and external audits to the Country Quality Manager and/or the VP Quality, Safety and Environment.
- Prepares quality monitoring reports for the station and the customers and participates in the station meetings concerning quality.
- Ensures internal communication about quality on station level to all levels
- Contributes actively to quality awareness and promotes continuous improvement at his/her station.
- Assures continuous improvement in line with AQ11 continuous improvement procedure.
- Organizes and prepares the yearly QSSE review.
- Minimum quarterly review of Ramp Safety Checks
- Makes recommendations concerning quality at his/her station to the management.
- Ensures supplier management for the main suppliers/subcontractors at his/her station incl. organization of the yearly supplier evaluation.
Complaint management and ERP
- Ensures complaint management at the station in line with AQ20 Complaint Management.
- Registers and follows up complaints regarding the station.
- Ensures also update and maintenance of the airline and AP ERP for the station unless otherwise agreed.
- Follows up the environmental management system at the station as an Eco Pilot.
- Executes ad-hoc quality related tasks on request of the management (SLA analysis, Customer Satisfaction Survey, testing or feeding new quality tools, etc.)
Non exhaustive list
- Good understanding of aviation business (ground handling in particular) and Aviapartner processes, procedures.
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is an asset.
- Very organized and oriented procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to write clearly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Problem solving ability.
NB : Quality Pilot position is a full time job at the beginning but should only represent 70% of working time thereafter. It could therefore be that other tasks will be asked.